Mission, Beliefs and Motto
Chapman Leaders Love, Learn, Lead, and Leave a Legacy.
- All students should be given educational opportunities that maximize their learning potential.
- Family and community involvement are indispensable factors in increased student performance.
- A safe and supportive school environment is essential for learning.
- Continuous professional development is essential for teacher performance and student progress as a community of learners.
- The curriculum must include standards and challenges that require higher thinking skills.
- Education for all students should be dynamic, embracing technology and delivering success at all levels.
- Student success has its foundation in regular school attendance.
Learners Today, Leading the Way!